This is a one-off opportunity for an experienced Wholesale Manger who is looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing fashion label.
The role will be responsible for managing the brand’s wholesale accounts as well as the private client base, whilst continuously maintaining current income whilst maximising growth. This is a position that will focus on delivering company revenue and margin goals through development of wholesale distribution strategy and client relationship management, both wholesale and private. Sales-Follow Up-Delivery-Support.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for all client relationships and communications, showroom appointments and account management from initial order, processing, consolidation, confirmation, shipment and relevant paperwork
- Develop wholesale and retail pricing structure with seasonal price lists to ensure collections are competitive, on brand, and meet company margin targets.
- Organize bi-annual sales/pop-up events in London in coordination with the Studio Manager.
- Responsible for preparing weekly reports, including, but not limited to, sales figures, future sales forecasts, stock levels, bestsellers, KPIs, and Visual Merchandising.
- Act as a Brand Guardian, coaching and educating clients to ensure guidelines are implemented in order to maximize commercial gains and respect for the brand Work with retail merchandising teams to make sure the collection is well displayed and represented.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within fashion merchandising and be looking for a role which gives them the opportunity to have real autonomy within a small, but growing business. You will also be proficient user of Zedonk.
If you have any further questions, please contact Ed at le Pont Appoinments.