This is a unique opportunity for a Project Manager/Showroom Manager within the luxury interiors industry to further establish and develop the exposure of a high-end, premium brand’s interior collection.
In this role, you will work alongside Architects and Decorators to launch new projects, contracts and build a prospective client base. The role will also manage the shows studio space with the instore ambassadors and VM team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending and managing the vision of the brand at interior fairs and events in the UK & Europe
- Manage key business projects from pitch to delivery and payment transfers
- Liaise with internal teams within the company to utilise and identify promotional opportunities
- Present product collections to potential clients and Architects & Decorators
- Attend annual company meetings in Paris.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a candidate with strong knowledge of the A&D market, ideally with experience in product development or have an architectural background. It is essential for the candidate to be organised, rigorous and reliable, and is able to anticipate ahead. You will need to work well under pressure and have extremely strong communicational and client oriented skills.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the role in question, please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments for further details.