We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Merchandiser to join a luxury fashion house in London.
The company is looking for a motivated candidate to complement their team and gain experience to progress their career.
The Responsibilities includes:
- Planning a number of different key categories, working within parameters set within top-line initial planning, focusing on all KPI’s to deliver profit expectations.
- In season trading to ensure that all categories are performing at optimum levels, constantly monitoring intake, OTB position, & terminal stocks across the business feeding back any upside or risk to sales.
- Identifying commercial repeats in season and working closely with buying teams to plan and deliver a commercially balanced on trend range.
- Season Analysis and strategy meetings prior to pre-season planning.
- Close monitoring and development of junior members of your team, ensuring the brand’s philosophy and culture is adhered to.
The ideal candidate will be an established Merchandiser with 2-3 years’ experience looking for a fresh challenge. You will have experience of working within womenswear ideally within a luxury design company. You will be product focused with strong trading skills with the ability to deliver results. A fantastic chance to join a classic, contemporary brand with a highly regarded reputation.
If your prior experience meets the above criteria, please contact Eleanor le Pont appointments for more information.