Our client is currently looking for a talented Junior Merchandiser/Planner to join their team located in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a strong global brand.
As Junior Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Regular analysis of department’s performance. .
- Range planning, ensuring they have a balanced commercial range.
- Assisting Planning team with the management of the company WSSI
- Managing an MAA reporting in to a Head of Planning
- Managing and collating weekly sales pack
Suitable candidates will need to possess strong analytical and trading skills with exposure to managing and developing an MAA. Ideally you will be operating at Senior Assistant Merchandiser/ Senior Assistant Planner level and looking for the next step in your career within a design led retail environment.
If you think you have a matching skill or are interested in hearing further details please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.