A premium, mutli-branded accessories retailer is currently looking for a talented Junior Merchandiser to join their team located in London. This company is currently looking to expand its market and therefore opens up a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to gain responsibility as a Junior Merchandiser managing their own area.
As Junior Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Regular analysis of department’s performance. .
- Range planning, ensuring they have a balanced commercial range.
- Assisting Merchandising team with the management of the company WSSI
- Managing an MAA reporting in to a Head of Merchandising
- Managing and collating weekly sales pack
Suitable candidate will need to possess strong analytical and trading skills with exposure to managing and developing an MAA.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fashion forward online retailer which will give you exposure to both branded and own label product trading working with a successful collaborative team.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.