This top luxury womenswear brand is synonymous for style and key pieces is currently looking for a Junior Buyer to join their team based in London. Reporting into the Head of Buying and Merchandising you will help support the development of the product in line with the strategy and sales plans, helping to maximise sales and profits for the company.
Responsibilities as the Junior Buyer will include:
- Implementing strategy along with the Head of Buying and to meet agreed sales plans
- Monitors and reviews range constantly, making recommendations for appropriate changes.
- Effective in supplier negotiations by achieving better margins, negotiating stock swaps and SOR terms to de-risk and increase profit.
- Sourcing new brands, consumer trends by monitoring competitor activity and competitor pricing.
- Sourcing global exclusives.
- Negotiate deliveries to ensure they are consistent and product is first to market.
- Works closely with the Merchandisers to achieve stock targets & ensure availability.
Suitable candidates will be already working within a Senior Assistant Buyer role looking to progress to the next level or as a Junior Buyer looking for a fresh challenge. You will ideally have bought Multi branded accessories, posses a good eye for product whilst having strong negotiation skills. You will have excellent communication and leadership skills and a strong numerical capacity and a good working knowledge of excel. A fantastic opportunity to develop as a Junior Buyer within a growing company that offers an amazing work environment and benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more regarding the above opportunity, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.