An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Buyer to join this hugely successful retailer. The position will work across Womenswear, department reporting directly into the category Buyer.
This is a really exciting time to join this business as the company are currently going through further growth both in the UK and Internationally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing all aspects of buying taking control of your own area of the business, Managing and developing products throughout the seasons.
- Maintaining supplier relationships, liaising with them on a daily basis
- Weekly analysis and reporting of sales
- Working closely with merchandisers to ensure spend is accurate to budgets set
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure best price for business
- Accountable for overseeing of quality and fit of product.
The ideal candidate will be a strong Junior Buyer looking to take the next step. A sound commercial awareness is key for this role. You will possess tough negotiation skills and technical competencies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand at an exciting time of business. If you think you have a matching skill set, apply online today or contact Ellie at le Pont Appointments.