This unique opportunity is responsible for the development of product ranges for one of the most exciting luxury global jewellery brands in the market.
A global role which is responsible for the development of the brands product range to ensure sales and margin growth across all markets. An exciting and sought after opportunity where you will take responsibility for the company strategy and plan for all product categories. Working closely with Design, Production and Merchandising you will manage the launch of products, the product portfolios, ranges and prices and have full authority over costs and margins of the global assortment.
- Implement a brand product portfolio strategy & product launch plan
- Lead the brands marketing process which will include forecasting, pricing, sales analysis, sales platforms and markets in-put and feedbacks collection.
- Conduct trend and market analysis reports to ensure products and campaigns are continuously market-driven and in response develop creative briefs for product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Produce monthly global analysis for the range and novelties, key learning & action plans
- Contribute to worldwide pricing reviews twice a year
- Improve margin objectives year on year, working closely with other key department Directors.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who has sound knowledge of the luxury Jewellery market from a Product Management or Product Marketing background. In return you can expect an exciting and rewarding career working for this highly entrepreneurial and collaborative business, offering the right person the autonomy of owning and driving their area of the business freely
To explore this opportunity in further detail, please contact Ed Fella at le Pont appointments confidentially or apply online.