This global luxury brand which is looking to grow and develop their e-commerce strategy is currently looking to appoint a new Head Of e-Commerce & Trading. This couldn’t be a more exciting role to join the business. The opportunity will be accountable for sales, trade and overall e-com proposition for the website.
Responsibilities as the E-commerce Trading Manager would include:
- Responsible for the e-Commerce P&L, working closely with the Merchandising Director to set and drive plans
- Stock and option planning
- Lead on reporting and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings.
- Attend fortnightly press/marketing meetings with B&M to report on UK trade and upcoming events – feed back to the team
- Plan seasonal content based on the trading calendar and localised holidays/weather patterns with the Content Editor.
- Develop seasonal product and trend packs as a guide for the wider team on drop dates/launch dates /imagery and phasing.
- Support the wider team in the selection of their new designated partners across Digital Media & Social Media.
- Monitor conversion to the site with regards overall analytics, key metrics and other ad hoc tools
- Build the team in terms hiring other key members of staff across merchandising, content and trade
To be successful, you will be highly analytical and commercially minded with strong management experience and excellent communicating skills with the ability to influence key stake holders. In return you will gain the opportunity to work for one of the UK success stories in a key role within a growing team that offers progression, amazing benefits and a fantastic work environment.
To find out more information, please contact Ed Fella at le Pont.