This is a one-off opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer to take on a new role with a fast growing, entrepreneurial fashion label.
This role will manage the creation of new digital media and also edit and retouch existing imagery so all content is consistent with the brand’s overriding brand identity. This role will report to the Creative Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- To designs and manage the production (budget and critical path) of physical marketing materials
- Design e-marketing newsletters and campaigns to fit detailed briefs set by the Creative Director
- Create digital and hardcopy look books for four collection a year
- Retouch raw imagery from brand photo shoots within a time-pressured environment
- Prepare, resize and upload imagery to the e-commerce site whilst consistently reviewing that the imagery accurately reflects the product
- Prepare advertisement imagery for publications
- Support the web-team when needed
You must have a strong portfolio, showing evidence of your creative and technical skillset and be able to work to tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
This is a unique opportunity for an established graphic designer who is now looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing, luxury fashion brand.
If you would be interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.