This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Finance professional, who is looking for a new challenge to develop the implementation of financial processes within growing, design-led fashion brand.
This will include managing the effective operation of the Sales & Purchase ledger, invoicing, cashflow & work on the P&L whilst managing the small finance team.
Some of the main tasks & responsibilities will include:
To ensure the effective management of the sales ledger, including the regular provision of information to clients and Stakeholders.
- Operate all aspects of the sales ledger system accurately and efficiently, to ensure that all payments are received in accordance with payment terms and in line with company’s procedures.
- Operate all aspects of the purchase ledger system accurately and efficiently, to ensure that all payments are made in accordance with supplies terms and in line with client’s procedures.
- Monitor outstanding invoices, including maintaining an aged creditors report, ensuring the Heads of Departments are kept informed of outstanding commitments of the relevant clients.
- Liaise with suppliers and answering general payment enquiries in a timely manner.
- Liaise proactively with other departments and external agencies to ensure that all financial transactions are processed effectively and without delay, and attend helpfully to enquiries from within and outside the group.
- Maintain records for the company's contractual assets/liabilities and ensure that company's statutory books (i.e board minutes etc) are kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with the fashion industry and have strong skills using the Zedonk programme.
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity, please get in touch with Ed at le Pont Appointments.