This is a unique opportunity to join a leading premium menswear brand as an Assistant Merchandiser at a really exciting time of business. The brand has continued to see growth year on year and are going through an exciting new direction.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Highlighting key sellers and items to continue as well as problem areas and opportunities on a weekly basis
- Updating and reforecasting selected category WSSIs
- Liaising with the Buying team to ensure smooth running of deliveries, and management of the critical path
- Analysis on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Setting up new season WSSIs
- Deputising for Junior/Senior Merchandiser
- Managing and developing a MAA
Suitable candidate will posses strong analytical and numerical skills. You will lead by example and will show strong communication and organisational skills. Ideally you will be currently working as an Assistant Merchandiser and ready to take on a new challenge within an exciting premium brand.
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.