A premium, world-renowned fashion brand is seeking an E-commerce Executive to join their team in their London Head Office. Reporting into the Head of E-commerce, this role involves managing the progressive development and commerciality of the e-store. This brand has built its global reputation on contemporary style and premium design.
Responsibilities will include:
- The online customer experience (UX) with a focus on improving e-store functionality and maximising revenue opportunities.
- Managing and implementing conversion optimisation strategies to drive revenue per visitor.
- Recommending and implementing site enhancements, managing user testing and deploying e-retailing strategies to your team.
- Liaising with core merchandising and marketing teams to ensure product offering is in line with current UK assortment and support campaign activities.
- Developing and proposing functionality to be added to all websites. Focusing on budgets, exceeding targets and ROI – working with the developers to add these components to the site
The ideal candidate will have experience of the full product life cycle in web development and experience of Coremetrics, Google Analytics and MVT/AB testing. This opportunity would be suitable for someone in a similar role looking to join an ever-growing global company.
If you are interested in hearing more about the above role, please contact Ed at le Pont Appointments.