This is an exciting opportunity for a driven candidate with both a creative and analytical mindset to join a premium women’s RTW brand at an exciting time of business.
Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, the candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day onsite trading, merchandising and content management of the site. The ideal candidate will have experience of working on retail e-commerce platforms and have an understanding of the Magento platform and Google Analytics.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Embellishment of products in Elucid system before launch on website. This includes adding copy, imagery, size guides etc.
- Frequent communication with buying and merch teams about any requested website or imagery amendments.
- Responsible for daily visual merchandising of website, considering brand values as well as commercial elements (stock and sales).
- Use of Google Analytics to report on website performance and provide insight and suggestions to the business.
- Production of weekly eCommerce and Marketing reports for the wider business.
- Analytical with advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Responsible for the execution and testing of marketing emails – adding copy & links to design, subject lines, scheduling sends at correct time and to correct segment of the database.
This is an exciting and varied opportunity for a candidate looking to take their next career step within E-commerce in a premium retail environment. If you feel your skillset meets the above criteria, please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.
We try our best to speak to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications this is not always be possible. If you do not hear from us within one week of applying for a role, we have unfortunately chosen not to progress your application.