An exciting opportunity for a Digital Performance Marketing Coordinator to join this global Luxury Fashion Brand in London.
The Performance Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all facets of the performance marketing channels within the business, notably paid search and affiliates. This position will report to the Performance Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drive affiliate growth through onboarding of new affiliates and nurturing the existing affiliate relationships both in the UK and our EU markets. Ensure that all key information around events/site focuses are relayed to our partners regularly.
- Management of paid placement implementation including sourcing and reviewing all creative material to be used.
- Optimise our PPC efforts through leveraging our agency and focusing their day to day efforts towards our business goals. Ensure the PPC plan is being executed, targets are being met and campaigns are being optimised to best practice guidelines
- Manage our display / retargeting campaigns, ensuring that they are reaching their KPI’s.
- Report and analyse on all performance marketing channel data, spotting opportunities leading to optimization of campaigns.
For more information, apply online or contact le Pont for further details.