This exciting role is with a top luxury fashion brand at a hugely exciting time of growth. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the global Digital Marketing Strategy within a small and vibrant creative team.
You will have a solid background in driving creative and innovative campaigns within a luxury environment and be looking for your next challenge to grow and develop your career
The role will include:
- Management and optimisation of all digital channels including SEM, Affiliates, Social, Display, Online PR, partnerships and CRM in conjunction with global team
- Work tightly with agency on all SEO and PPC campaigns
- Responsible for supporting the overarching marketing strategy through digital and performance marketing tactics and deliver initiatives that meet ROI expectations
- Proactively contribute to both acquisition and existing customer retention strategies in order to deliver required growth
- Development of competitor insight from the utilisation of tools
- Develop and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders to effectively execute against set KPI’s
- Managing local market activity calendars in consultation with trading and creative teams
- Report weekly, monthly and annually on web marketing KPIs
If you have strong background with luxury marketing management across a global reach, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments or submit a Microsoft Word version of your most up-to date CV.
We try our best to speak to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications this is not always be possible. If you do not hear from us within one week of applying for a role, we have unfortunately chosen not to progress your application.