We have a exciting opportunity for a Buying Admin Assistant to join a premium fashion brand. The business is currently going through an exciting time of growth, both Internationally and in the UK. The Buying department is made-up of ambitious and fashion-forward individuals, looking for someone to progress in a fast paced premium brand.
As the Assistant Buyer your responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing all aspects of buying taking control of your own area of the business,
- Range building for each launch phase, including managing the option plan & incorporating design trends
- Negotiating cost prices with suppliers to meet company target margin & ensure the best profit
- Preparing product design spec packs for new development lines & briefing new development to suppliers
- Leading weekly fit sessions with design and technologist & sending comments out to suppliers
- Taking part in photoshoots with the Head of Buying
- Assist in buying the full product range
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the buying industry, and sound commercial awareness, possessing tough negotiation skills and technical competencies.
This is a great opportunity to work for a premium brand in a key role that will give you hands on experience in a buying office within a company that is growing and offers a supportive work environment.
If you think you have a matching skill or are interested in hearing further details please send your CV online or contact Ellie at le Pont Appointments