A unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Merchandising Admin Assistant/Assistant Merchandiser to join a top luxury multi-brand fashion company. This position will support the Merchandiser and working alongside the buying team to ensure a balanced product range that will satisfy the customer, brand requirements and achieve the department strategy.
The responsibilities include:
- Responsible for assisting the Merchandiser in the day to day running of the Merchandising department.
- Analysis of sales identifying best and worst sellers and taking appropriate actions working in collaboration with stakeholders to react to trade and maximise sales opportunity.
- Monitoring the department performance and supplier intake to identify opportunities or risk/loss.
- Participating in store floor walks and various internal meetings, based on this making decisions of store package.
- Supporting the Merchandiser and Buying team during seasonal planning and budgeting for achieving targeted sales and stock forecasts by channel.
- Setting up new and ad hoc reports as necessary and the ability to analyse them in light of trade.
- Executing markdown strategy.
- Overseeing the allocation and management of stock movements within the business.
- Work closely with members of the Browns team (store operations, buying, ecommerce and marketing) regarding stock availability and movement.
- Accountable for the line management, development and progression of the MAA, coaching & inspiring them to achieve their best and deliver for the business needs.
This is an exciting career progression for a talented Senior Merchandising Admin Assistant/Assistant Merchandiser looking to take their next step in their career with experience in branded buying. If this opportunity is of interest, please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.