This is brilliant opportunity for a Junior Buyer/Buyer looking for a new challenge with a top luxury brand within the Accessory Department. This role will be responsible for Buying for the department and licencing products for Women’s and Men’s as well as supporting the Senior Buyer on any products categories.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Achieve assigned goals and objectives including gross margin, sales and total inventory turn for the assigned merchandise category.
- Select and purchase merchandise inclusive of timing, delivery, sizing and mix with a view to maximizing and driving the business.
- Review the sales / inventory forecast proposition of the planning Team on a monthly basis by SKU for all continuative products and have a proactive approach regarding the monthly reorders regarding the continuity product strategy.
- Work with the Senior Buyer and the planning team to maintain the effective category merchandise control systems which are to include replenishment, open to buy, seasonal merchandise and Omni-channel strategy.
- Manage plans for stock levels; react to change/demand and logistics, reorders, cancellations, redirections and transfers.
- Partner with the Merchandise Planner to ensure that merchandise forecasting is in line with business plans but have a proactive approach whilst planning the sales forecasts at stores level for the Accessories category to give guideline to the Planning team.
- Liaise frequently with the respective Area Managers to maximize business in their respective markets and to identify opportunities for growth.
- Perform competitive research and analysis to illustrate both strengths and weaknesses of products in all markets and come up with recommendations for the Merchandising Team.
The ideal candidate for the role will have prior experience of working with accessory products and have an indepth knowledge of footwear with highly developed analytical skills. If you are interested in hearing more regarding the above opportunity, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.