This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive/Assistant to join a customer focused, luxury interiors brand. The role will report into the European Retail Manager & Store Manager and will strive to deliver the highest possible levels of customer service, while striving to improve performance against both, on a continual basis.
- Ensuring the department provides a pleasant shopping experience for customers and exceptional customer service is being offered
- Assisting with Visual Merchandising and ensuring company standards are met at all times
- Analyse performance across all areas of the store to then positively affect performance in any underperforming areas, as well as improving or maintaining all adequately performing areas.
- Ensure the store targets are achieved by fully maximising all sales opportunities and potential.
- Experienced building and maintaining a loyal client base
- A natural story-teller – the person uses the Caravane DNA and each product’s authentic story to take the customer on a journey, naturally being able to speak about our products, the creative commitment we have to our artisans and connecting product categories to create complete compositions / decorate entire spaces
- Always lead by example and put the customer first in every action and reaction within the store
- Effectively manage and train the more junior members of the Sales Team
If you are an experienced Sales Assistant/Executive looking for a new challenge with exceptional customer service skills, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.