This is a one-off opportunity for a Production Assistant to join a fast paced, growing women’s luxury fashion business.
In this role, you will support the Production Manager on the development of all collections across procurement and production.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Monitoring the critical path, ensuring deadlines are met at all stages of the production life-cycle
- Manage raw materials to include: tracking bulk procurement and allocate to the relevant manufacturers
- Update Zedonk on raw material procurement and manufacturer purchase orders
- Establish packaging to ensure products are delivered to the best quality
- Manage final bulk production QC inspection to ensure the finish is at the highest standard
- Assist with PPS fit sessions, follow up on PPS request and any pattern alterations
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of women’s tailoring/soft tailing would be beneficial and due to the small nature of the team, the ideal candidate will require excellent multi-tasking skills and initiative.
You will be a strong numerate with knowledge about garment construction & fabric types, with experience of working across multi-product categories.
We try our best to speak to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications this is not always be possible. If you do not hear from us within one week of applying for a role, we have unfortunately chosen not to progress your application.