A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join a global, premium fashion brand at an exciting time of growth and development. The brand has an established wholesale & store portfolio and they are now looking to appoint an Established Brand Merchandiser, reporting into the Retail Director, managing a team of five, you will play a key part in the department’s success and growth.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working closely with the merchandising and buying teams to devise allocation methods.
- Planning shop distribution, ensuring each store receives a credible range of merchandise.
- Setting the budget, along with the Retail and Finance departments by shop and create seasonal range plans accordingly.
- Manage store profiling and grading where necessary.
- Working on in-season trading by providing appropriate stock amendments to maximise store stock availability
- Providing and analysing commercial information relating to the business strategy.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical and communication skills with the ability to implement new processes. In return you will get the opportunity to work in a leading retailer with impressive sales figures and be part of a fantastic brand, with room for progression.
For more information, please get in touch with Ed at le Pont Appointments.