This is a unique opportunity to join an established British Heritage brand as a Content, Social & Creative Manager. This is a senior position which will manage the global social media strategy, day-to-day social media activities and direct the creation of all visual and written content.
This is a diverse role which will require thorough analytical knowledge for reporting and a strong creative eye for photoshoots, video creation and written content. Due to the small size of the brand you will take a really autonomy over the department.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with digital agencies and PR teams to produce imagery, film & copy for social content
- Analyse data and social media streams to report back on success of campaigns. It would be ideal that candidates also have experience of Google Analytics to draw insights to support future decisions in terms of strategy.
- Create and implement specific social media strategies for company events and activities such as store launches, collaborations, new category launches
- Plan all posts in advance, write captions and schedule posts in scheduling tool, sharing the social media calendar internally and with partners
- Ensure content resonates with the company’s target customer and communicates the brands visual language
This is an exciting and autonomous role, working for a growing expanding brand, therefore ideal candidates will need to demonstrate a “can do” approach with a proactive and positive way of working.
In return, you can expect to gain experience across varying departments of Social Media, Studio and Content – giving the hired candidate an exciting platform to develop their career.
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.