This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced E-commerce Manager to join a high street fashion brand at an exciting time of growth and be involved in the on-going development of the e-store.
The opportunity would suit a candidate with a strong knowledge of the high street fashion market globally and be looking for a new, diverse challenge within a vibrant team.
Responsibilities as E-commerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day requirements of the site including content, merchandising, image creation and copywriting
- Develop and deliver ongoing website improvements with platform partner and creative agencies
- Full control on all web relate activities and teams including digital assistants, customer services, photography, warehouse and fulfilment
- Set strategy and direct external agencies to manage PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Email marketing
- Analyse Google Analytics to report on site performance, develop strategic online campaign plans and action
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the fashion retail industry and have experience working in a similar role. You will be extremely commercial with strong analytical skills and the ability to project manage and delivers results. Great opportunity to join a leading retailer who have amazing growth plans and a fantastic work environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please contact Eleanor at le Pont Appointments or submit a Microsoft Word version of your CV.
We try our best to speak to all applicants, but due to the high volume of applications this is not always be possible. If you do not hear from us within one week of applying for a role, we have unfortunately chosen not to progress your application.