This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and passionate candidate to take their first step within the luxury fashion retail sector. The position will be within a small, and proactive team and the key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to primarily the buying department (and others where relevant)
- Assisting with reports, purchase orders and monitoring the critical path.
- Sample management and liaising with the suppliers.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers, stores and other head office department.
- Updating departments on bestsellers, competitor analysis, and upcoming trends.
The ideal candidate will be highly articulate with an exceptional skillset within Microsoft Office packages. You will be particularly interested in developing a career within the luxury retail marketing, with a potential focus on fashion buying.
Ideally you will either be a recent graduate with a background in fashion or ideally have internship within a buying office or an existing Buyers Administration Assistant looking for fresh challenge. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please contact Eleanor at le Pont appointment.