A luxury womenswear fashion brand is looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join their dynamic team at this exciting time of business. This role has a unique intertwine with e-commerce due to their strong online presence.
Responsibilities as a Senior Merchandising Administration Assistant / E-commerce will include:
- Working with the marketing and merchandising teams to co-ordinate all product; that is to be shown in any; online features, online shops or email communications
- Working with online and web graphic design team to update web banners and content of the site on a weekly basis; using specific categories to help drive sales and optimize traffic coming onto the site
- Running analysis for the Assistant Merchandiser and Merchandiser on a frequent basis
- Helping to identify key areas of opportunity and risk
- Dealing with delivery intake
- Setting up product online
- Exposure to design, fittings, product focused
Ideally you will have strong numerical analytical and numerical skills coupled with a flair for fashion and retail, you will be in a MAA or similar role looking for a new opportunity within luxury fashion.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.