This is a unique opportunity for an established Assistant Merchandiser to join a top global luxury fashion brand at an exciting time of growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure purchase orders are provided with the correct size ratio’s and in a timely matter
- Update WSSI forecast on all product groups.
- Develop the optimum range for the department by balancing price point architecture, profile, colour, size and mix by grade.
- Support and occasionally lead weekly trade meetings
- Support and deliver in markdown planning
The ideal candidate would ideally have prior experience in an Assistant Merchandising role and is now looking for a new challenge within the luxury sector. A candidate with strong numerate and analytical skills along with good communications and presentations skills will be perfect for this role.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for the right candidate. If you would be interested in hearing more, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.