This is a unique opportunity for an experience Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser to join a top, design-led fashion brand. The candidate will have a strong background within luxury womenswear and now looking for a new challenge within the industry.
Responsibilities as the Senior Merchandiser will include:
- Range and option planning the department in line with critical path and business budgets.
- Manage allocation team with responsibility for above products.
- Trading - WSSi's, category analysis etc.
- Liaison with production teams to manage phase launches and phase assortment.
- Strong management and coaching experience
The ideal candidate will be strategic in their approach to trading, with proven experience in driving revenue in high volume departments. You will have also had strong analytical, technical competencies coupled with strong management style and the ability to develop a team. Preferably you will be in a similar position within a design led fashion environment. This role would be perfect for a Merchandiser/ Senior Merchandiser looking for a new challenge within a successful contemporary company that continues to see year on year growth both in the UK and Internationally.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please get in touch with Ed at le Pont Appointments.