This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Buyer/Junior Buyer to join an established luxury retailer in Dubai.
The candidate will have previous experience of buying luxury fashion labels for a fashion e-commerce/retail company and is now looking for a new challenge within to develop their career within the luxury market.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To maintain and organise sales reports for all brands, products, cetegories and price levels including best/worst and using this to aid future buying decisions, maximising sales and minimising risk.
- Maintain strong client/supplier relationships which negotiating of new & improved working terms with global suppliers to help achieve target margin & MMU on all orders up to clearance in line with buying strategy and KPIs.
- Accumulate trend information and generally maintain market awareness in keeping with our target customer to inform and analyze buying decisions and product performance.
- Ensure timely and accurate replenishment of stock.
- Work closely with the Merchandising team to analyze sales and inventory data to inform and monitor any stock liquidation.
- Ensure all products within your category are accurately described on the website and have all the details required.
- Support execution of the Buying strategy and department/category objectives by attending appointments with the Buyer as required, completing buy sheets and updating trackers, and completing and conveying orders to suppliers.
The Ideal candidate with be target drive, have an exceptional analytical mind-set and be driven to work within a fast-paced, luxury environment.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the opportunity, please get in touch with Eleanor at le Pont Appointments.