Womenswear Buyer – E-Commerce Private Label
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to join this e-Commerce Fashion retailer in Dubai. The business, stocks both branded and own label product. Due to exciting growth, they are looking to appoint a Buyer to the Womenswear team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of business and department KPI’s in growth of private label
- Working alongside the Design department to create and deliver a commercial yet innovative collection
- Working closely with the supply base building strong partnerships that improve and innovate our collections
- Ensure all commercial drivers are delivered
- Manage the critical path across the department, ensuring that all decisions and key meetings are met in a timely fashion
- Work closely with designated suppliers and other key departments to deliver customer facing stories that represent seasonal campaigns, trends and drive all channels across the business
The ideal candidate will be an existing junior Buyer or Buyer looking for a new challenge with a fast-paced fashion retailer. A sound commercial awareness is key for this role. You will possess tough negotiation skills and technical competencies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh and exciting design led brand. If you think you have a matching skill set, apply online today or contact Ed Fella at le Pont.