Senior Web Trader – Contemporary Heritage Brand
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Web Trader to join a Contemporary Heritage brand. This brand is a leader in the high end market and is renowned for its sophisticated style and luxurious fabrics. They are looking for someone to join their Web Trading Team to drive the day to day trading activities.
You main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that online stock and availability are optimised; promotions and sale launches are set up and aligned across all channels.
- Manage a team of two. The Trading Assistant & Ecommerce Intern to ensure that stock is online on time and merchandised in accordance with the trading calendar and promotional plan
- Work with the Senior Ecommerce Merchandiser to drive stock efficiency across all channels by controlling the ecommerce stock holding and availability
- Input into imagery, content, campaigns and product availability to reflect range launch and intakes plans
- Co-ordinate the production process of samples, photography and copy so product can appear on the site in a timely manner
This role would be well suited to someone with strong experience of Trading ideally on the Demandware platform or a proprietary platform such as Magneto or Websphere. Someone with strong administration and excel skills would be ideal, too maintain consistent and high quality product listings. Strong attention to detail making sure information is accurate.
Apply online today or contact Ed Fella at le Pont call 02035145142