Senior Merchandiser – Leading Womenswear Fashion Brand
An exciting womenswear brand is currently looking for a talented Senior Merchandiser to join their London head office team. This is a key role in a growing department, with a brand which is expanding their offering into international markets. As the Senior Merchandiser you will head up this offering maximising profitability through effective range planning and trading.
Responsibilities of the Senior Merchandiser will include:
- Range and option planning in line with critical path and business budgets.
- Manage allocation team with responsibility for above products.
- Trading - WSSi's, category analysis etc.
- Liaison with production teams to manage phase launches and phase assortment.
- Store visits, building relationships with retail team & retail ops
- In season trading to ensure that all categories are performing at optimum levels, constantly monitoring intake, OTB position, & terminal stocks across the business feeding back any upside or risk to sales.
- Identifying commercial repeats in season and working closely with buying teams to plan and deliver a commercially balanced on trend range.
- Season Analysis and strategy meetings prior to pre-season planning.
The ideal candidate will be strategic in their approach to trading, with proven experience in driving revenue in high volume departments. You will have also had strong analytical, technical competencies coupled with strong management style and the ability to develop a team. This role would be perfect for an existing Merchandiser or Senior Merchandiser looking for a new challenge within a successful contemporary company that continues to see year on year growth. Apply now or for more information, contact Ed at le Pont today!