Senior Buyer Occasionwear and Tailoring – Design-Led Premium Brand
This exciting premium brand, known for their design-led womenswear, is looking to appoint a talented Senior Buyer for their Occasionwear and Tailoring categories. This is a great opportunity to join a respected brand in a key position to lead and support in the next chapter of this brands position in the market!
Responsibilities of the Senior Buyer include:
- Working closely with Design, product and technical teams in setting and driving the overall Womenswear product strategy within Occasionwear
- Formulate the right assortment and retail plan by collaborating with the corporate merchandising team and in line with regional strategy to deliver financial plans and sustain corporate and regional business objectives
- Partner with VM to ensure that the seasonal merchandising strategies are seamlessly executed across all channels securing consistency of the customers’ experience.
- Manage the planning and selection through to final ranges being purchased including the negotiation of costings by region, impact of local currency, fabric cost and techniques to reduce cost with the buying team.
- Adopt cross-functional partnership creating a highly effective buying team, assessing, developing and exposing the team members
Ideal candidates will have sound and proven experience in range development in conjunction with building and nurturing a wide global supplier base. It is imperative that candidates come from a design-led premium background.
For more information, please apply online or contact Ed Fella at le Pont!