Senior Buyer/ Buying Manager - Menswear Brands (Dubai)
A great role for a Senior Buyer/Buying Manager has arisen with this e-commerce fashion retailer in Dubai. Already taking the Middle East market by storm, they are set to grow in 2018!
Working across brands, from high street level through to premium and lifestyle labels, they are looking for someone with sounds trends and forecasting experience coupled with outstanding management and leadership experience.
Responsibilities of Menswear Buyer will include:
- Building a range plan for each season using detailed analysis, working alongside the Merchandising team
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of Option & Sales density and analysis for upcoming seasons.
- To produce the seasonal OTB, taking into account all KPI’s set by the business.
- Leading the team in conjunction with the merchandising team in weekly performance reviews.
- To develop and manage critical paths
- Alongside senior management team, create and drive company product strategy alongside other key business areas
- Adopt cross-functional partnership creating a highly effective buying team, assessing, developing and exposing the team members
A highly desirable opportunity to join a business with some exciting plans ahead!
To apply please apply below or contact Ed at le Pont for more information!