Established Assistant Merchandiser – Design-Led Fashion Retailer
This exciting British brand is looking for a talented individual to join them as a Established Assistant Merchandiser. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain experience with a leading retailer in a key department.
As Established Assistant Merchandiser, you will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Regular analysis of departments performance.
- Range planning, ensuring they have a balanced commercial range.
- Assisting Merchandising team with the management of the company WSSI
- Managing an MAA reporting in to a Head of Merchandising
- Managing and collating weekly sales pack
Suitable candidates will need to possess strong analytical and trading skills, with exposure to online retail. Ideally, you will be operating at Assistant Merchandiser level, looking for the next step in your career with a growing retailer. This is a great opportunity, offering the right candidate clear progression as well as a competitive salary, alongside the opportunity to work in a leading global business.
For more information, please apply online or contact le Pont today!