Retail Merchandiser – Luxury Brand
A unisex, luxury retailer which is known for its trend led luxury product offering, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail Merchandiser to join their UK head office team. This is a key role as they have extensive expansion plans across retail both in the UK, international and online.
As the Retail Merchandiser the purpose of your role will be to;
- Work closely with planning team to complete seasonal analysis and identify opportunities.
- Competitive analysis
- Grading stores based on space & revenue, plan option count and stock turn.
- Deciding all distribution for main collection based on history and commercial direction
- Analysing results across region, store and collection and supporting with stock movements to maximize sales.
- Formulate ranging and allocation plans to ensure that store capacities and targets are met.
With a strong background in merchandising, you will ideally be operating at Merchandiser level. You will have a clear understanding of Sales, Turn, Gross Margin, for units and dollar across full price and markdown and how to maximize them. A great opportunity to consolidate your experience within the luxury goods environment. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand that will give you the opportunity to bring your personal touch and flair to a successful, established business.
To find out more information please contact Donna Jones at le Pont