Production Manager- Boutique Womenswear Brand
A talented and energetic Production Manager is required to work with this exciting boutique womenswear brand. Responsible for managing and supporting the Production function of the business, you will be in close collaboration with the Head of Design and Company owner.
You will have great control over all operations in regards to all production activities covering the management of final sample through to the finished product.
- Factory placement and managing costing for approved production styles.
- Management of factory timelines ensuring all production is delivered on time.
- Frequent visits to factories to run through PP sample comments and production schedules.
- Trim and Fabric sourcing for and outstanding components required in production.
- Bulk fabric and trim ordering.
- Quality control of all final products, ensuring all goods are delivered to the studio to the highest quality in a timely organised manner.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience with production, preferably in the retail, luxury, or fashion
- Understanding of garment construction with a basic understanding of patterns and grading.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to self-motivate with efficient time-management and prioritisation skills and to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with solid written and verbal skills.
To apply for this role or for more information, please apply online for more information!