Product Merchandiser/Buyer, Menswear- Exciting British Brand
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Merchandiser/Buyer with a premium, British fashion brand. This is an innovative and sought-after brand which has exciting growth plans, with this role providing support for this growth. This role will involve close collaboration with product, design and VM teams, reporting directly to the Head of Product Merchandising, to build a range in line with the brand image.
Key responsibilities as the Product Merchandiser/Buyer will include:
- Managing individual product categories throughout complete product lifecycle, building seasonal range plans, recommending buy selections and product pricing, and analyzing sell-in and sell-out
- Preparing and analyzing weekly sales reports to present in weekly trade meetings, providing actionable reporting and insightful commercial analysis
- Building and presenting quarterly sales analysis to drive seasonal range plan requests
- Suggesting in-season actions to maximise sale s and profit opportunities
- Managing product data entry in assortment plans, including costs, retails, seasonal themes, and purchase order numbers
- Conducting competitive analysis, including Pricing Analysis
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of product life cycle, from system set up to delist/markdown strategy and a keen eye for data and trends. This is a lucrative opportunity to join a premium London based brand which is constantly innovating and, consequently, opportunity for progression is great. If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Ed at le Pont Appointments today!