Product Merchandiser- Premium Sportswear Brand
An exciting opportunity for a product Merchandiser has arisen with a premium, niche, sportswear brand. This is an innovative brand which has exciting growth plans across multi-channel, wholesale and retail channels and the Product Merchandiser role has been created to support this growth. As the merchandiser you will work closely with product teams to build a cohesive commercial range which is Online with their brand offering.
Key responsibilities as the Product Merchandiser will include:
- Forecasting sales across all channels
- Managing the Open to Buy (OTB)
- Setting up and managing the trading calendar and opening season stock package with web team
- Range Planning and building architecture
- Identifying best and worst sellers, patterns in popular styles, sales by channel to help plan the range and appropriately allocate budget to new styles
- Competitor Analysis
The ideal candidate will have solid background in planning and Product merchandising preferably gained in a premium sportswear retail environment. You will have a good eye for product, strong trading experience coupled with excellent communication and a love of sports. This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative brand that offers an creative work environment which has huge growth plans.
To find out more please contact Donna Jones at le Pont on 02035145141 or email: