Online Assistant Merchandiser- Lifestyle Retailer
This Lifestyle brand which has an impressive online offering on trend apparel and accessories are currently looking to appoint an experienced Online Assistant Merchandiser to join their team based in London.
You will play a key role in trading multi product categories across their online offering whilst working closely with Buying, marketing and E-commerce teams. This is key role to drive growth across their online offering through robust trading.
As the Online Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Management of the WSSI, forecasting by department in order to drive profit
- Working closely with the E-commerce team to create strategy in line with the company KPIs
- To ensure content on the site is optimal whilst working closely with the marketing team to collaborate on campaigns that drive the business.
- Liaising with the merchandisers on a monthly basis to identify risks and opportunities towards the web performance
- Continually analyse web metrics and customer data to inform decisions.
- Management and development of an MAA, ensuring they deliver to the needs of the department
Suitable candidates will be currently operating at Assistant merchandiser level with preferably within an e-commerce environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join leading lifestyle retailer which has exciting growth plans both in the UK and internationally.
To find out more please contact Donna Jones at le Pont
Tel 02035145141 or email email@example.com