Merchandiser/ Planner– Menswear for Leading E-commerce Brand
A unique and exciting opportunity for a Merchandiser / Planner to join this global fashion brand, based in Dubai. The business has already seen huge success across their fashion forward own label and branded product areas and would therefore, offer an exciting proposition for those looking to progress.
Your key responsibilities as Merchandiser will include:
- To provide commercial analysis of sales forecasts to make strategic recommendations and highlight potential risks in line with sales plans. .
- Obtain Sales Team forecasts on-time in line with set buy schedule.
- Provide full sales forecast information in a timely manner to the Merchandise team.
- Prepare and complete proposals for monthly buys by SKU level.
- Manage OTB budgets, liaising with buying and E-commerce.
The Ideal candidates will ideally have exposure to core merchandising or planning within a fast paced environment. Strong numerate, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify improvement opportunities. This is a great opportunity, offering the right candidate the opportunity to grow with the business, and progress within their career whilst experiencing a fantastic tax free salary.
Apply today to find out more or contact Ed Fella or Donna Jones at le Pont for more details