Merchandiser - Global Fashion Brand, European HQ
A unique opportunity has arisen for an established Merchandiser to join this global fashion brand, based in their European Head Office. The brand in question is one of the most recognisable names in fashion with a strong global presence and exciting growth plans; this is a fantastic time to join the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- In season trading to ensure that all categories are performing at optimum levels, constantly monitoring intake, OTB position, & terminal stocks across the department feeding back any upside or risk to sales.
- Identifying commercial repeats in season whilst working with the wholesale team to trade with key wholesale accounts.
- Working closely with the design and product team, providing option and range plans that deliver commercial, balanced ranges.
- Season Analysis and strategy meetings prior to pre-season planning.
- Presenting at weekly Monday trading and best sellers meetings.
- Liaising with VM, retail and wholesale teams to ensure maximum sell through.
- Planning top line areas across sales, options, MD, terminal and recodes.
The ideal candidate will currently be working at merchandiser level with a solid understanding of collection building, sell through, competitor analysis, planning and trading. You will ideally have experience of trading menswear product lines, preferably within a premium or high street environment. This is a great opportunity to work for a global retail giant, offering the right candidate the opportunity to progress, travel and work with a highly recognisable brand and great benefits.
Apply today for immediate interviews: Ed Fella at le Pont, 02035145142