Junior Product Merchandiser, Menswear- Design Fashion Brand
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Product Merchandiser with a premium British fashion brand. This is an innovative and sought-after brand which has exciting growth plans, with this role providing support for this growth. This role will involve close collaboration with product, design and VM teams to build a range in line with the brand image.
Key responsibilities as the Junior Product Merchandiser will include:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Regular analysis of the Product team’s performance
- Range planning, ensuring they have a balanced commercial range
- Assisting Planning team with the management of the company WSSI
- Working closely with the merchandising and buying teams to devise allocation methods and set up store grading.
- Providing and analysing commercial information relating to the business strategy and input to product teams.
Suitable candidates will possess strong merchandising and planning skills, with excellent communication skills and the ability to implement new processes. In return, you will get the opportunity to work as part of a fantastic brand, with plenty of room for progression.
For further information please contact Ed at le Pont today!