Junior Merchandiser – Premium Design-Led Brand
Our client, a premium fashion brand, are currently looking for a talented Junior Merchandiser to join the experienced team located in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a strong global brand that offers high quality design led product that has led to its huge success.
As Junior Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins
- Regular analysis of department’s performance
- Range planning, ensuring they have a balanced commercial range.
- Assisting Planning team with the management of the company WSSI
- Managing an MAA reporting in to a Head of Planning
- Managing and collating weekly sales pack
Suitable candidates will need to possess strong analytical and trading skills with exposure to managing and developing an MAA. Ideally you will be operating at Senior Assistant Merchandiser/ Senior Assistant Planner level and looking for the next step in your career within a design led retail environment or an existing Junior Merchandiser looking for a fresh challenge. Great opportunity to take the next step in your career with a leading retailer that offers great benefits and an amazing work environment.
If you think you have the matching skillset or are interested in hearing further details, apply today or contact Ed at le Pont today!