Junior Merchandiser – Luxury Footwear Brand
Our client, a well-established luxury footwear brand, is currently looking for a talented Junior Merchandiser to join their team in a fast-paced department. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a globally-minded brand looking to expand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Forecasting sales and stock levels to achieve planned sales and profit margins.
- Regular analysis of department’s performance.
- Range planning, ensuring they have a balanced commercial range.
- Assisting Planning team with the management of the company WSSI.
- Managing 2 MAA’s, whilst reporting in to a Head of Merchandising.
- Managing and collating weekly sales pack.
Suitable candidates will need to possess strong analytical and trading skills, with exposure to managing and developing an MAA. Ideal candidates will be will be those operating at Junior Merchandiser or Assistant Merchandiser level, looking for the next step in their career. Pre-existing experience or knowledge of the footwear market would also beneficial.
For more information, please apply online or contact Ed at le Pont Appointments today!