Junior Buyer - Menswear Fashion Brand
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Buyer to join an exciting brand with an international reputation, renowned for its young and vibrant image. You will play a key role in the business, working within a key department of this highly desirable, fashion-forward menswear brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing all aspects of buying taking control of your own area of the business
- Managing and developing products throughout the seasons
- Maintaining supplier relationships, liaising with them on a daily basis
- Weekly analysis and reporting of sales
- Working closely with merchandisers to ensure spend is accurate to budgets set
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure best price for business
- Accountable for overseeing of quality and fit of product
The ideal candidate will be an existing Junior Buyer or a strong Assistant Buyer looking to take the next step. A sound commercial awareness is key for this role. You will possess tough negotiation skills and technical competencies. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and ever-growing menswear brand, with great potential for progression. If you think you have a matching skillset, apply online today or contact Ed Fella at le Pont Appointments today!