International Trading Manager –Womenswear Fashion Brand
Our client is a popular Young fashion brand with a global presence, looking to appoint an International Trading Manager for their Womenswear Category. As the International Trading Manager, you will be responsible for strategically developing and driving the Trading strategy for the brand. You will be the key interface between global merchandising teams and International partners to both deliver the strategy and potentialise all sales and profit opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Head of Department in driving and implementing strategy; supporting growth, diversification into new product ranges and managing market opportunities and risks.
- Managing the annual planning process of each market and OTB requirements by department.
- Liaising with the global Brand teams to ensure a regular balanced flow of stock at the correct level for the markets in line with plans and performance.
- Being a key point of contact for the international buying team, including day-to-day relationship management
- Building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Ideal candidates will have sound and proven experience in international trading, with a mind for strategy and impeccable communication skills. This is a fantastic chance to join a popular and high-profile brand which is internationally well regarded. For more information or to apply, please contact Ed at Le Pont!