Head of Merchandising with Exciting Luxury Brand
A luxury British lifestyle brand are currently looking for a talented and experienced Head of Merchandising to join their team. As Head of Merchandising, you will be responsible for all Women’s and Men’s collections, directing the product lifecycle and strategy from initial collection seasonal brief, sampling and pricing, to buying and sales monitoring. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with a distinctive and impressive luxury brand.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and building the seasonal strategy and product range based on brand and market needs in terms of functions and price points.
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional teams (design, marketing, pre-production, sourcing, commercial planning, VM, strategy, retail merchandising), influencing key decisions to deliver the strategic direction for the categories
- Building collections and planning the critical path
- Creating the seasonal collection briefing and present to design team to guide them in the creation of the new collection
- Leading Season Handover to markets, buying session with retail and coordinate flow of information to wholesale and franchisee teams
- Oversee preparation of store training documents, web descriptions and web imagery
The ideal candidate will have a background in Product Management and/or Collection Merchandising, and must have proven organisational and analytical skills. Strength in leading a team and composure under pressure are essential. This is a lucrative chance to be part of a highly fashionable and sought-after brand. If you think you have a matching skill or are interested in hearing further details please send your CV or contact Ed at le Pont.