E-commerce Trading Manager
This business has lots to be proud of! With impressive sales results and huge success due to growth, they are currently looking to appoint an E-commerce Trading manager to join their vibrant Head Office team. This is a key role to drive their ongoing sales and growth of the online offering.
Responsibilities as the E -commerce Trading Manager would include:
- Responsible for stock and option planning and managing the WSSI process.
- Use analytics tools (Google Analytics) to drive recommendations and decisions.
- Lead on reporting and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings.
- Plan seasonal content based on the trading calendar.
- Work cross functionally with Buying and Merchandising, Marketing and
- Work with the Online Acquisition Manager to ensure that the product/range/trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all trafficked channels - including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, retargeting and social advertising.
The ideal candidate will have strong Online and trading skills gained within a blue chip environment and looking to apply these to a smaller team environment. You will be highly analytical and commercially minded with strong management experience and excellent communicating skills with the ability to influence key stake holders. In return you will gain the opportunity to work for one of the UK success stories in a key role within a growing team that offers progression, amazing benefits and a fantastic work environment.
To find out further detail please contact Donna Jones at le Pont Tel 02035145141
Or Email: email@example.com