Digital Merchandiser – Global Design Led Fashion Brand
This fashion-forward premium brand are looking to hire a Digital Merchandiser to expand their online presence. You will play a key role in helping to develop the online channel by identifying areas of opportunity, planning for seasons ahead, heading up financial planning and product strategy and effectively manage product & content to drive sales in season to maximise profit and minimise risk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the WSSI, forecasting by department in order to drive profit
- Working closely with the E-commerce team to create strategy in line with the company KPIs
- Ensuring content on the site is optimal whilst working with Marketing and CRM teams to plan the seasonal calendar.
- Weekly trade reporting across the business
- Using analytics to make recommendations and optimise trade and traffic.
- Management and development of an MAA, ensuring they deliver to the needs of the department
Suitable candidates will have a proven record of success in a digital or e-commerce merchandising role; this role would suit a Junior Merchandiser ready for progression or an existing Digital Merchandiser looking for a fresh challenge. This is a great opportunity to join a highly-regarded premium retailer in a key role that offers a fantastic work environment and potential for progression.
For more information on this role please contact Ed Fella at le Pont Tel 02035145141 or email email@example.com